Note* Mushrooms can be eaten whole or prepared into a tea. Instructions Below
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEA:
You Will Need:
- A Stove
- Magic Mushrooms (Approx. 5-6g Per 1.5-2 Cups of Water)
- 2 pots (to boil your water/Strain into)
- Bag of tea (Your Preferred Flavour)
- 1 Mug if you are new to this, do not worry, as this is quite simple.
- Step 1 – Add about 1.5-2 cups of water into a pot and set the stove to boil
- Step 2 – Once the water has boiled for a little while, set to simmer. Now, add your Mushrooms. (note: Mushrooms Can be crushed/Cut up OR used whole. This is entirely based on Personal preference, as both whole or sliced mushrooms work equally well.)
- Step 3 – Stir the mushrooms once every minute or so for about 10- 15 minutes. Keep the temperature on simmer.
- Step 4 (Teabag is optional) – Strain The Liquid Into your second Pot if you would like to add a standard tea bag to enhance the flavour. (If not, strain directly into your mug and Consume at appropriate temperature.) If you wish, Add a tea bag of Your Choice into your second pot and strain the liquid into it. Let it simmer for Approximately 2 Min. Tea is now Complete and Ready for consumption.